PIIN is looking to hire at least one community organizer to work with our congregations and leaders. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced organizers, and people who have wanted to deepen their commitment to social justice.
- PIIN Response to the Shooting at Tree of Life
- Ballot initiative will charge most homeowners annual fee to help fund children’s programs
- PIIN Releases Statement in Opposition to the Allegheny County Children’s Fund Ballot Initiative
- PIIN Issues Statement Supporting Countywide Citizens’ Police Review Board
- Celebrate the Ordination of John Ballance Saturday, 9/22!